1. Mariners are advised that Chichester Bar Beacon in position 50°46´.023N, 000°56´.380W, is being replaced.
2. Work will commence 26 May to remove the top mark and reinstall the temporary light to the pile.
3. A new pile will be driven 27 May, and the old one removed.
4. The top-mark will not be installed initially, and the pile will be temporarily lit Fl(2)R. 10s 5m 2M.
5. The position of the Bar Beacon will be fine-tuned to take account of historic shoaling patterns and the new position advised when installed.
6. A modified top-mark and permanent light will not be installed until the end of May.
7. Work will be undertaken by the Walcon Wizard barge.
8. All timings are subject to suitable sea conditions and subject to change.
9. Mariners are requested to minimise their wash in the vicinity of the works